Thursday, February 9, 2012

California....

We decided to take the kids to california. We have been wanting to go for a long time. I kept asking them what they wanted for christmas and no one could tell me. So, we saved up and decided to surprise them with a trip to Disneyland, Legoland and Sea World. 
The day started out waking them up at 5:30 in the morning and telling them we were going to St. George for Ninja's birthday. His birthday was actually this day. So, in the car he got to open a few presents. Little did they know that they would be in the car all day. As we passed through Vegas, Iz woke up and started looking around. My husband and I could see her in the mirror and was trying not to laugh. She knew we had already passed St. George, but didn't say anything. Finally when they all woke up, we told them. Iz claims she knew it. But I don't think so. Rock was so tired that he was still confused for a little while. After a long drive, we made it. We checked in to the hotel and went to the beach. Neither of my boys have ever seen the beach. They looooved it. I want to go back soon. They could of played there for hours. 
So thankful we were able to go on this trip!






Happy 7th Birthday little buddy!












After the beach we went a checked out the San Diego temple. 
It is beautiful.
Please ignore the grubby kids....long day in the car.



3 comments:

Erin said...

What?! How did I not know you went to Cali? What a fun surprise!

Erin said...

What?! How did I not know you went to Cali? What a fun surprise!

Missy said...

What a fun surprise! I want to do that for my kids someday. Love the pics!