We decided to make are own Valentines this year. After searching the internet for fun ideas, the kids decided they wanted to do these. We had lots of fun.
My daughter made her own box. Pretty good little Bug.
But I was highly disappointed in the printing job. One of my favorite places to print let me down. They were dark and had a green tint to them. Also a lot of them had a line down the front. But I did not have enough time to re print them. Oh well....
Have a Happy Valentines Day.









2 comments:
So clever! So cute! We did the ordinary store-bought valentines. Boring, but much less work, lol. Love your cute cards!
I was thinking why I didn't do this! Yours are so cute! Love the new chalkboard background. Maybe I will make some next year when I don't have a newborn. :(
Post a Comment